sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2008

You only live once

Somepeople think they're always right
Others are quiet and uptight
Others they seem so very nice
Inside they might feel sad and wrong
(oh no)Twenty-nine different attributes
Only seven that you like
Twenty ways to see the world
Twenty ways to start a fight
I can't see the sunshine
I'll be waiting for you, babyCause I'm through
Sit me downShut me upI'll calm down
And I'll get along with yo
men don't notice what they gotOh, women think of that a lot
A thousand ways to please your man
Not even one requires a plan (I know)
And Countless odd religions, too
It doesn't matter which you choose
One stubborn way to turn your back
This I've tried and now refuse
don't get upI can't see the sunshine
Oh, I'll be waiting for you, babyCause I'm through
Sit me downShut me upI'll calm downAnd I'
ll get along with youAlrightShut me up
Shut me upAnd I'll get along with you

Uma grande musica dos the strokes que ja se tornou um classico embriagado em idas passadas ah tasca do mingos ou simplesmente carroça....

2 comentários:

Artur "Bocadillo de Jamon" Pires disse...

Ontem por acaso não ouvimos..

Anónimo disse...

é essa e a someday lol